Derek Zoolander: "I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."
"Blue Steel" is the name of a male model pose in Zoolander. The film's protagonist Derek Zoolander invented the pose and he protects it as a trade secret (it is supposedly patented). It is his claim to fame, along with his "Spiky Black Hair". The style of the pose is identical to all his other named poses, (which include "Le Tigre" and "Ferrari"), except for "Magnum", in which he turns left, a feat he has been unable to do all his life (although he is seen turning left once in the movie) as he is not an "ambiturner." This contributes to the running joke that despite his reputation as a male model, Zoolander knows only one pose. Wikipedia

1 comment:
I didn't know Morgan.......what a shame.
For those of you who knew and loved him I am so very sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment