Some of the guys last weekend at the beach, standing around, and honestly the conversation did cover Morgan, was he surfing Sawarna?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I saw a sticker on a car that said “The best surfer is the one having the most fun” That’s Morgs. Over the falls - he pisses himself laughing. I remember your first Aloha – you saved up for it working at the 7-11 I cut it in two on its first weekend in the water with a tank of a board I could neither steer nor control You thought it was hilarious “That’ll teach me to drop in” you laughed – back to 7-11 – eat more donuts. I last saw Morgs down at Curly – the surf was perfect We lost each other in the waves but talked the next day. Turns out he spent the whole day there, including a three hour sleep in his car waiting for the tide to change – “Couldn’t leave – it was too good” he said. Morgs saw the good in stuff – the humour – that stupid grin I’ll miss you Morgan Must have seen you twenty times in the waves last weekend – hopefully always will.
On the wall of Morgan's office, in the background of the photo above, is a photocopied article that Morgan's predecessor and friend, Andrew Burrell, had left behind.
Andrew pointed out to me that it's translation is "HOWARD KISSES BUSH'S ARSE" or words to that effect.
A subtle hint at what he really felt or some sort of oversight when taking the picture!?!?
1 comment:
I saw a sticker on a car that said “The best surfer is the one having the most fun”
That’s Morgs.
Over the falls - he pisses himself laughing.
I remember your first Aloha – you saved up for it working at the 7-11
I cut it in two on its first weekend in the water with a tank of a board I could neither steer nor control
You thought it was hilarious “That’ll teach me to drop in” you laughed – back to 7-11 – eat more donuts.
I last saw Morgs down at Curly – the surf was perfect
We lost each other in the waves but talked the next day.
Turns out he spent the whole day there, including a three hour sleep in his car waiting for the tide to change – “Couldn’t leave – it was too good” he said.
Morgs saw the good in stuff – the humour – that stupid grin
I’ll miss you Morgan
Must have seen you twenty times in the waves last weekend – hopefully always will.
David T
Post a Comment