Sunday, March 11, 2007

Morgan, Ben and Ming

I Have known Morgs since 1988.
One of the first friends I made at uni. (Remember how you used to wear that red bandana around his thigh - I still dont get it...!)
I was in JKT on the weekend of 3rd and 4th of March, with plans to catch up with the man. Unfortunatley due to work commitments we didn't get together.
I said to myself, I will definitely get Morgs next time.
I will never go to JKT again, without thinking of this unbelievable opportunity lost.
Morgs - you are a great mate, and I will miss you dearly.
As I think of you now, I can only smile as images flash through my mind of our past and most recent encounters in Canberra (at uni), Sydney (on the basketball courts) and Singapore (at various bars).
To Morgans family - our thoughts and prayers are with you during this period.
Your boy was a tremendous bloke (as attested by many of the other comments).
Ming Wong

No comments: