The first time Morgan took me out to dinner we had a drink at his house before heading out, which of course meant I snooped through everything. In pride of place on his book shelf was a framed photo of NYE06. He said it was one of the best days of his life. Kat Farrell.
LK, 12 months have passed, but time seems to stood still. The memories are etched in my mind, so to, his laughter I hear. It warms my heart, it draws tears down my cheeks. I look up and can only smile. Belindaxxx
On the wall of Morgan's office, in the background of the photo above, is a photocopied article that Morgan's predecessor and friend, Andrew Burrell, had left behind.
Andrew pointed out to me that it's translation is "HOWARD KISSES BUSH'S ARSE" or words to that effect.
A subtle hint at what he really felt or some sort of oversight when taking the picture!?!?
4 comments:
The first time Morgan took me out to dinner we had a drink at his house before heading out, which of course meant I snooped through everything. In pride of place on his book shelf was a framed photo of NYE06. He said it was one of the best days of his life.
Kat Farrell.
I framed the shot
I framed the photo
He framed my heart
Belindaxxxxx
Oh Belinda,
All your gorgeous photos and the strength in your words, it is unbelievable. Hold on to all those amazing memories and thoughts.
LK
LK, 12 months have passed, but time seems to stood still. The memories are etched in my mind, so to, his laughter I hear. It warms my heart, it draws tears down my cheeks. I look up and can only smile. Belindaxxx
Post a Comment