Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nemo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend Sonja had organised a day out on a Catamaran with 60 of our friends. We were somewhere on the harbour, when I received a phone call from an excited Morgan. "We've got the boat, and we're coming out to meet you!" Morgan, Greg, Kirsten and the Dog were launching the boat at Rose Bay.

When they meet us... Morgs does this flying leap from Greg's boat and swims to the Cat. I thought, what the hell, I jump and swim to meet him half way. Forget the Cat! We water ski all afternoon.

Afterward, we met all my friends at my house at Bondi Beach. Morgan finds my niece's Finding Nemo hat, and wears it for the rest of the night.

We were always wrestling... this continued in our lounge room... my flat mate's clean washing all strewn across the room, along with cushions... Morgan surfaces from the wrestle with my flat mate's underwear on his head.

Love you Morgan for the joker you are. Belindax