Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Finally you have a blog, babe...

The fact that now Morgan has a blog surprises me.
I've told him many times to create a blog.
First time he said, "A blog? Hmm.. what for?"
Sometime after, I still encouraged him to write a blog as I knew that he could write such interesting stories in his blog based on his life experiences or adventures.
Then he said, "Hmmm.. yeah.. maybe I should have a blog" *nodding his head*.
"What will I write in that blog?", he asked me.
"Anything. You can write about your life in Indonesia. About Jakarta, anything. Your family and friends overseas can read it and enjoy it too. You can also post some pictures of your trip. Or you can write certain interesting issues and I'm sure people would love to read them".
I was so sure that he would write interesting stories and reveal some facts on certain issues. Or I also could imagine he would post something funny about his trip or jokes about the lifestyle of the locals here.
Too bad now we can't enjoy his pieces :((
But, hey... now you have a blog, babe!
And you have such a nice blog as your friends and family contribute in it as well..
I hope you're happy with this blog.. as you can see, everyone writes lots of good things about you.
We're all missing you here... And I miss you now. A lot.
(Thanks to Lucy who created this blog for Morgan. I knew he would love it as he was planning to have one)
Hugs and kisses

Nila

No comments: