Morgan you set an incredible example in leadership in your profession and i was honoured to have known you and had the pleasure of interacting with you over 10 years. You had the highest integrity.SM
Dear Mellish family, I, like I suppose everybody else, liked Morgan the first time I laid eyes on him. He had a subtle cheeky smile and a twinkle in his eyes that marked him out as a special bloke. I cannot remember ever having a bad thing to say about or to him. And, by the way, I always thought he must have been brought up well, for he was a gentleman who rarely played the rogue. Congratulations. Commiserations. I will certainly miss him.
Usually we would do those stupid photos together and mum would yell at us for being silly ( imagine that) and wasting film, then secretly she to would love them. I have so many photo's like that, but i will never need a photo to remember the greatest big brother any one could ask and a constant inspiration. Larry, i will miss you
From Al and Hugo, We were only talking about you Morgan, the other day, remembering when the car spun out on the highway on the way home from uni - you barely looked up from the newspaper you were reading!! What a wonderful funloving layed-back guy.... All our love to your family at this time.
Hearing dreadfull news so far, and with only two weeks from being so close to Morgan, has left me devastated. I met Morgan a year ago,he was my parter, and above all a dear friend that has given me support till the last moment (two days ago we were on skype scheduling to meet in Dili, where I am to be deployed next Monday). To his family I send all my love and support, i still have some pictures and stories to tell, and I hope I wil have the opportunity for that in the future.
De Portugal, Com muitas saudades e tristeza.. Marta Aguiar
To my dear friend Lucy and to Caroline and Mrs Mellish,
I spent many afternoons at your house when we were younger and I will always remember Morgan in his school uniform with his smiling face and easy-going nature. I felt so proud of him when he won his Walkely.
I am thinking of your family every day as you try to come to terms with this tragic loss. Time does eventually dull the pain and I know you will share and treasure your memories of Morgan.
On the wall of Morgan's office, in the background of the photo above, is a photocopied article that Morgan's predecessor and friend, Andrew Burrell, had left behind.
Andrew pointed out to me that it's translation is "HOWARD KISSES BUSH'S ARSE" or words to that effect.
A subtle hint at what he really felt or some sort of oversight when taking the picture!?!?
7 comments:
Morgan you set an incredible example in leadership in your profession and i was honoured to have known you and had the pleasure of interacting with you over 10 years. You had the highest integrity.SM
Dear Mellish family,
I, like I suppose everybody else, liked Morgan the first time I laid eyes on him. He had a subtle cheeky smile and a twinkle in his eyes that marked him out as a special bloke. I cannot remember ever having a bad thing to say about or to him. And, by the way, I always thought he must have been brought up well, for he was a gentleman who rarely played the rogue. Congratulations. Commiserations.
I will certainly miss him.
Phillip ("PD") Jack
Usually we would do those stupid photos together and mum would yell at us for being silly ( imagine that) and wasting film, then secretly she to would love them.
I have so many photo's like that, but i will never need a photo to remember the greatest big brother any one could ask and a constant inspiration.
Larry, i will miss you
From Al and Hugo,
We were only talking about you Morgan, the other day, remembering when the car spun out on the highway on the way home from uni - you barely looked up from the newspaper you were reading!!
What a wonderful funloving layed-back guy....
All our love to your family at this time.
Hearing dreadfull news so far, and with only two weeks from being so close to Morgan, has left me devastated. I met Morgan a year ago,he was my parter, and above all a dear friend that has given me support till the last moment (two days ago we were on skype scheduling to meet in Dili, where I am to be deployed next Monday). To his family I send all my love and support, i still have some pictures and stories to tell, and I hope I wil have the opportunity for that in the future.
De Portugal, Com muitas saudades e tristeza..
Marta Aguiar
God, when I died, I want to be remembered like people remember this Morgan guy...
I never met Morgan, but reading how his friends remember him, I know he must be a wonderful person..
God with you in heaven Morgan.
XO
To my dear friend Lucy and to Caroline and Mrs Mellish,
I spent many afternoons at your house when we were younger and I will always remember Morgan in his school uniform with his smiling face and easy-going nature. I felt so proud of him when he won his Walkely.
I am thinking of your family every day as you try to come to terms with this tragic loss. Time does eventually dull the pain and I know you will share and treasure your memories of Morgan.
Love from VC.
Post a Comment