
Let me start by offering you my deepest sympathies. I went to school with Morgan and more recently went with him to PNG alongside Justin B., Greg B. & Gary H. on a fishing trip. I remember that Justin, Gary, Greg and I had all spent a small fortune on fishing gear. Each of us had packed about 4 rods except for Morgan, who, although knowing we were heading to unchartered PNG waters decided to take 3 surfboards!!!
He loved life - and was good at it.
The above photo captures Morgan's love for life (as he is the only person with two drinks).
Richard Holt
1 comment:
Our thoughts are with you here in Toronto. Morgan looks like a huge amount of fun, even if he did work for Fairfax! Please know that all around the world, people are sending anonymous love and thinking of your family in this very difficult time.
SP
Post a Comment