How can we ever forgot those nights on the mustang, Morgs entertaining us to early hours with his theories on life and endless adventure stories. You'll always be missed mate. R.I.P my friend...
It didn't matter what I was doing with you Morgs it was always a pleasure. Your ability to turn any event into a gripping tale will never be matched. Whatever the situation you were always at ease and cool as cucumber. You're a true free spirit Morgs and we'll always keep a seat at the Marlin Bar for you.
On the wall of Morgan's office, in the background of the photo above, is a photocopied article that Morgan's predecessor and friend, Andrew Burrell, had left behind.
Andrew pointed out to me that it's translation is "HOWARD KISSES BUSH'S ARSE" or words to that effect.
A subtle hint at what he really felt or some sort of oversight when taking the picture!?!?
2 comments:
How can we ever forgot those nights on the mustang, Morgs entertaining us to early hours with his theories on life and endless adventure stories.
You'll always be missed mate.
R.I.P my friend...
It didn't matter what I was doing with you Morgs it was always a pleasure. Your ability to turn any event into a gripping tale will never be matched. Whatever the situation you were always at ease and cool as cucumber. You're a true free spirit Morgs and we'll always keep a seat at the Marlin Bar for you.
Post a Comment