I met him when he just started at the SMH and his energy and positive nature was infectious. I may have been working "on the dark side (PR") but he was fair and open and you couldn't help but like even when he asked the hard questions. I remember he wrote a travel story about surfing in South America, which perfectly captured his spirit - always looking for the next best wave and enjoying ever minute trying to ride it. To say you will be missed Morgan is a ridiculously understatement. Rob White
On the wall of Morgan's office, in the background of the photo above, is a photocopied article that Morgan's predecessor and friend, Andrew Burrell, had left behind.
Andrew pointed out to me that it's translation is "HOWARD KISSES BUSH'S ARSE" or words to that effect.
A subtle hint at what he really felt or some sort of oversight when taking the picture!?!?
1 comment:
I met him when he just started at the SMH and his energy and positive nature was infectious. I may have been working "on the dark side (PR") but he was fair and open and you couldn't help but like even when he asked the hard questions. I remember he wrote a travel story about surfing in South America, which perfectly captured his spirit - always looking for the next best wave and enjoying ever minute trying to ride it.
To say you will be missed Morgan is a ridiculously understatement. Rob White
Post a Comment