Friday, March 9, 2007

My uncle morgan

I love uncle Morgan. He is funny and hansom. I liked going swimming with him, it was fun. I wish uncle morgan hadn't died. I miss him a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lucy,

Not sure where to post this.

It was good to talk to you yesterday afternoon.

Cathie and I and our kids prayed for you, Jimmy, your children and your wider family this morning.

I normally meet up with the Christians at Fairfax for Bible Study and Prayer on Thursdays.

But yesterday they met down in the Star Court and just prayed for your family at this difficult time.

I have been thinking again about how horrible death is. And how we in the 21st century are so much less confronted by it that in earlier centuries.

I read again this morning how, when confronted by the death of his friend Lazarus, Jesus wept, was deeply moved and troubled. (John 11:33-35).

We will pray for you guys as you keep trusting in him who raises the dead.

Yours in Christ,

Dominic Steele
Christians in the Media